Thursday, December 17, 2009

Serenity

Righ now, in this moment when I'm dusting the knicknacks, and organizing the office, I can't help but feel how fortunate I am to have a husband like Casey. Truly, he is without a doubt, the most important person in my life next to my son. Right next to my son, really. They are loved by me equally. We are forever in our debt to Mom & John, who lovingly kept our family intact with their gracious, and selfless support. We'll be looking at the same sunrise by this time next year, and that makes me excited. That there is change in the future brings the joy of adventure out in me. As long as I'm with Casey, life will be good. He is the standard by which all others are measured. I love him fiercely. Just had to get these thoughts out. Back to filing and organizing. Hope today was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment